Safety Guidelines for 2020 Events – Fan Information
- Spectators will be capped at 200
- $35 – Ringside VIP Seats (closest to ring, individual chairs, assigned seating)
- $25 – General Admission (remaining floor seating, bleachers, standing, and bring your own chair)
- Seats will be spaced apart for social distancing. Families/social groups may move seating together, or request that IWC set up your seating in a single section.
- Additional safety precautions will be in effect for the event as follows:
- All spectators at the event are required to wear a mask at all times.
- The venue will be sanitized before and after the event using sanitizers from the EPA’s list N.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the facility.
- One-way entrances and exists will be marked.
Justin Plummer will be the primary point of contact for all questions related to COVID-19. He can be reached at email@example.com or by phone.